Visiting Beavers Bend State Park? Rent one of our wonderful cabins!
Welcome to Secluded Acres, Only two miles from Beavers Bend State Park in gorgeous Southeastern Oklahoma!
Get away in Beavers Bend State Park and the Kiamichi Mountains. They’re called the “Smokies of the Southwest”. It’s perfect for a quiet weekend or a fun filled time. Just read the list of the many things to do at Beavers Bend State Park while you enjoy Secluded Acres wooded Beavers Bend Cabins and RV Park.
Use us for:
Retreat • Vacation • Honeymoon • Large groups • Church group • Reunions
Some of the things to do:
- Hot Tub
- Cookout on grills and smoker for your briskit or ribs
- Lots of room (private 6 1/2 acres).
- Quaintly secluded in the woods near Broken Bow Lake
- Sit back and relax at our cabins
- Convenient to all Beavers Bend and Broken Bow attractions!
- Take your boat on Broken Bow Lake
- Go hiking
- Oklahoma fly fishing
- Golf (18 holes)
- Explore the river areas
- Ride horses
- Take out a canoe
- Find a festival
- Visit museums
- Watch a movie.
- Ride in an old-fashion steam engine train
“It was so restfull, it was great! My wife and I will be coming back soon.” Thanks Dean G.
The list just keeps going. Take a look – we are sure it will accommodate your needs. Don’t miss the fun and excitement Beavers Bend and Oklahoma has to offer, and don’t miss the solitude and quiet that you deserve in our Beavers Bend cabins. Make your reservation now at Secluded Acres.